TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > Swap and Sell > Anything Goes For Sale

Anything Goes For Sale Non Buick parts, anything you got... Put it up

Old 10-24-2008, 08:08 PM
Nitro boy

Default 2004 Arctic Cat Sabercat 700 EFI

Still have this sled stored in the same spot as last year. Milage is 2,000 and it is as close to new as possible. This sled has a tank bag, grip plates, and a top notch clutch set up. It is a long track for a smooth ride, and comes with electric start, reverse, and remote start ( just like your car). The motor is rated at 152 hp from Arctic Cat. All around, this is a great sled and it has always been stored indoors. Asking $3,800 Located in northern NY, 1 hr below Montreal Quebec.
Old 10-26-2008, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianHynes View Post
Still have this sled stored in the same spot as last year. Milage is 2,000 and it is as close to new as possible. This sled has a tank bag, grip plates, and a top notch clutch set up. It is a long track for a smooth ride, and comes with electric start, reverse, and remote start ( just like your car). The motor is rated at 152 hp from Arctic Cat. All around, this is a great sled and it has always been stored indoors. Asking $3,800 Located in northern NY, 1 hr below Montreal Quebec.
good luck Brian...i had mine sitting too, practically had to give it away...guy drove 8 hrs each way to get it though...toughest part is getting someone to come look at them..have you tried snowmobileworld.com or hardcoresledder.com? thats where I had my luck
Chris
Old 10-26-2008, 08:47 PM
2 Lemon Ades...

Here's another one to try http://www.arcticchat.com/forums/index.php?act=idx
Old 10-27-2008, 12:05 AM
Nitro boy

Thanks for the tips guys. I used to frequent Hardcore sledder --- maybe I'll try that route.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Thanks for the tips guys. I used to frequent Hardcore sledder --- maybe I'll try that route.
that's the one with the more action...the other one didn't get many peeks...
Old 11-02-2008, 09:18 PM
Nitro boy

How 'bout some of my Montreal brothers? You guy's must want to ride a nice sled this winter. Claude??????????
Old 11-09-2008, 02:39 AM
delinquent taxpayer

hey my offer from last winter stands just so you know. $2000 mad river Kevlar - Glass canoe plus all the old T type parts you can fill it with. Oh and I'll toss in paddles and PFDs

I may need to get to work on a sled cuz my SS 2wd pickemup may sit if we get slammed. Hmmmmm
Old 01-25-2009, 04:08 PM
Nitro boy

Anyone want to take this sled on trade toward a deisel? Went out Monday for a ride, and had forgotten how nice a machine this really is. $3,500 ( new was $8,600, and it hasn't been registered since '06 )
Old 01-26-2009, 03:18 PM

Quote:
How 'bout some of my Montreal brothers? You guy's must want to ride a nice sled this winter. Claude??????????
Well thanks Brian, but I'm too old for that... I did have several snowmobiles when I was a kid, but that was in the mid-70's...
Now, I wouldn't even have some room to store it and also where I live, it's a residential area and there are no trails close to my house... (Not sure it would be welcomed by the neighbors either.. )
Thanks anyway,

Claude.
2012 Lincoln MKX
Old 01-26-2009, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Anyone want to take this sled on trade toward a deisel? Went out Monday for a ride, and had forgotten how nice a machine this really is. $3,500 ( new was $8,600, and it hasn't been registered since '06 )
i really miss riding, but it was no fun to do myself seeing as my buddies sold their sleds when they had kids...have u tried any of the websites related to sleds yet? with as much snow as we have had this year and gas being cheap again im surprised you havent had any bites