TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > COTTONSPERFORMANCE.COM > Races, Events & Announcements

Old 09-23-2009, 02:12 PM
Long Roofs are sexy!

Default Nebra Bbq 2009

OK, HERE IT IS.

The date for this years BBQ is October 10th. It is on SATURDAY this year because.....well, just because.
I'm going to give the same speech as always:

I need to know who is coming and what size T-shirt you want.
If I can throw it together in this short time span, you can certainly drop me an email and let me know.

I'll post more details later. Right now I just wanted to get the date out so that you can all tell your fiances that you have to reschedule the wedding, or tell your wives that they have to either deliver the baby early, wait another couple of days, or have it without you. This is important stuff!

Details will be similar to previous years, but not exact.

Keep it shiny side up, but show them your dirty side once in a while.

11.3@123mph on 195/75/14" whitewalls. Yes, 195s!
11.2 on the big giant slicks. What's the point? Maybe I'll go back to the whitewalls. They are lighter and have less rolling resistance.

Last edited by waGoN; 09-23-2009 at 02:25 PM.
Old 09-25-2009, 01:35 PM
Nitro boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by waGoN View Post
OK, HERE IT IS.

The date for this years BBQ is October 10th. It is on SATURDAY this year because.....well, just because.
I'm going to give the same speech as always:

I need to know who is coming and what size T-shirt you want.
If I can throw it together in this short time span, you can certainly drop me an email and let me know.

I'll post more details later. Right now I just wanted to get the date out so that you can all tell your fiances that you have to reschedule the wedding, or tell your wives that they have to either deliver the baby early, wait another couple of days, or have it without you. This is important stuff!

Details will be similar to previous years, but not exact.
I'll be there! I'll let you know tonight on the shirt sizes.
Old 09-26-2009, 10:58 PM

Can't go this year but I will Ce you at seecil.

-Bob C>
Old 09-27-2009, 11:12 PM

Count me in as usual... HEY, No conflict with Pats or NASCAR!

87 TType, XFI, 66-BB, Alky, MT DRs
11.0 @ 120
Old 09-28-2009, 09:50 AM
Nitro boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianHynes View Post
I'll be there! I'll let you know tonight on the shirt sizes.
Sorry for dragging my butttt. 1-large, and 1-medium. Thanks, Brian
Old 09-28-2009, 12:23 PM
Married Man

Yep...we be there too.. you know the sizes.... or do you?...
Old 10-01-2009, 07:01 PM
Long Roofs are sexy!

Yup Jack, Medium for you and Lorrie, and an XL for Bubba right??

Nah, I have them on a spreadsheet somewhere. I'll hook you up right.

I'll give you a call later if I can wake up. (I'm at work!)

11.2 on the big giant slicks. What's the point? Maybe I'll go back to the whitewalls. They are lighter and have less rolling resistance.
Old 10-01-2009, 07:01 PM
Long Roofs are sexy!

NEBRA BBQ 2009

OK everyone that is interested, if you can, let me know as soon as possible if you are coming. I am putting in an order for the shirts tomorrow. I'm going to try to minimize my losing my shirt, in ordering your shirts, so I am going to try to get this as close as possible. I'll be getting some extras, and might be able to add to it later, and worst case scenario I may have to get them and mail them out. Thanks.

Directions to the BBQ are at the bottom
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are in the planning stages of our 12th Annual Member's Appreciation BBQ.
This BBQ was first set up by Keith Kasprzak in an effort to get everyone together at one place for a relaxed function. Below are the details of this years BBQ. If you have any questions that you do not see answered below, feel free to drop me a line.
My email addy should be listed below, unless I forgot to add it.
You can go to the NEBRA web site , and click on events to see pictures of BBQs from other years, and also other events.

The function will be held Rain or Shine. If by some chance Mother Nature rains on our parade, we will still be there. Hop in the Buick and head out anyways. If you don't want to drive your good car in the rain, then hop in the Lexus, Cadillac or whatever you have for a winter beater, and come down anyways. The BBQ is more about the people than it is about the cars. See you there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are coming to the BBQ, and will be sending a check: In the memo area, write in:
A. The number of adults attending
B. The number of children attending
C. What size shirt you want.

If you are sending payment thorough Pay Pal:
My email address is:
Brian@turbowagon.com

Send me the above info (A-C)in an email.

My address is:
Brian Lee
1 Arlene Avenue
Wilmington, MA 01887
978-658-7423 home
978-996-6474 cell
Make the checks out to NEBRA

This information is very important. It is the only way that I can even hope to guess the number and sizes of shirts that I need. I also estimate the amount of food that I have to buy. I always buy some extra shirts, but this year I won’t be getting as many as before. I have cases of them from last year, and I can’t afford to throw money away this year. If I run out, then I will send the stuff out to you, but then I have to pay to mail it. It is $3 just to mail a shirt, and the Post Office got mad at me last time I tried to mail a cheeseburger to someone. So try to provide this information for me. Thanks..

Field School
School Street
Weston, MA

Date/Time:

October 10, 2009
Noon-4

Cost:

A measely $30(If you pay ahead of time). That's right 30 measley American dollars is all it takes to get you an afternoon of excitement and beautiful sites. No we don't have models showing up, but we do have tons of Buicks for you to look at. In the past we have had over 50! All Buick, now that's something to write home about! Aaaah, memories to last a lifetime.

Important stuff(what you get out of it):
OK the cost covers all of this.

School rental, use of the facilities(school grounds, bathrooms, playground) and the services of one fine Weston custodian to help us slobs stay neat and tidy.
Food, and lots of it. Enough food for you, and anyone you want to bring with you. In the past we have had cheese/hamburgers, hot dogs, marinated chicken, all the fixin's to go with them, salads(garden, potato, macaroni)
One custom, collector's edition, official NEBRA T-shirt in the size of your choosing. (Additional shirts available at no cost to me. You gotta pay though;-)
Free admission to the best show on Earth! A NEBRA car show that is. You can gawk at all of the cars, get a good look at what everyone else has done to their cars to make them unique, and possibly get some ideas. Oh yeah, and your car is automatically entered.
Several chances at a whole bunch of trophies. Several classes of trophies will be awarded. (I'll list the different classes as soon as I make up some good ones that are catered to my specific car. Just kidding. Actually, I will probably be changing the classes from last year, but can't think right now, so that will have to come later.
Several chances to win BIG! No I'm not talking about the lottery, I'm talking REAL BIG! Many of our members donate items for the giveaways. This is one of the things that makes this such a great event. You could win anything from custom interior pieces to Performance parts, free labor from a Turbo guru, or....whatever. There will also be some special NEBRA clothing items, and more. And the best feature of all: You get to hang out, BS, Relax, or whatever. It is a very laid back atmosphere.
Well, that is all I can think of for now, but if I remember anything else, and my head doesn't hurt too much from thinking, then I will add it. If anyone else remembers something that I left out, then drop me a line.

EMAIL me!!
If you have any questions on the BBQ that are not answered here, or even if they have been answered, and you just like to get email, then drop me a line, and ask me a question.

Directions to the BBQ:

FROM THE EAST:
--------------
Take Mass pike (RT90) to RT128 north. Follow to exit 26 which is Rt20.
Go around Rotary and follow RT20 west towards Weston and go about 1 mile
until you come to a set of traffic lights. Take a left onto School St.
Field School is 1/4 of a mile on the right.

FROM THE WEST:
--------------
Take Mass pike (RT90) to RT128 north (exit 14) Follow to exit 26 which is
RT20. Go around Rotary and follow RT20 West towards Weston and go about 1 mile
until you come to a stop light. Take a left onto School Street. Field School
is 1/4 of a mile on the right. If coming from RT20 just follow past Weston
Police station and take a right on to School Street. Field School 1/4 mile on
right.

FROM THE SOUTH:
---------------
Take RT93 to Rt95 North (aka RT128) to Exit 26 (RT20). Go around rotary toward
Weston. Follow for about 1 mile until you come to a traffic light. Take a
right on to School Street. Field School is 1/4 mile on the right.

FROM THE NORTH:
---------------
Once out of the State of Maine you will hit paved roads. Take 95 South
(aka128) to exit 26 (RT20). Come off ramp and bear right toward Weston.
Follow for 1 mile until you come to a traffic light. Take a left onto School
Street. Field School is 1/4 mile on the right.

Old 10-02-2009, 07:47 PM
Long Roofs are sexy!

TTTd

Old 10-03-2009, 07:01 PM

Brian, my girlfriend and I will be there next weekend, weather permitting of course. I'll be picking up my car (with the new "bad-ass" motor... ) at Jack's shop early Saturday morning, then a little bit of quick cleaning and on to the show!
See 'ya everyone!

Claude & Claude.

P.S: T-shirt size is "L" for "large"
2012 Lincoln MKX

Last edited by toofastforyou; 10-03-2009 at 07:52 PM.