TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > COTTONSPERFORMANCE.COM > Races, Events & Announcements

Old 05-14-2009, 12:49 AM
I can't drive 55!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Train View Post
I registered for Musclepalooza IX earlier this week. Memorial Day is early this year...
We registered too on Monday! We can not wait to see what the car will do now that we have new sneakers and the Co2 kit for boost control. (Well it's going to be in there by then)

Lorrie, I can't believe all the gremlins you guys had going down there! And then Jack with his phone! I am sure he kept his cool throughout the whole thing. Thank goodness someone honest found it and gave it in!

Any updates from today? I hope you guys are having a good time, we wish we were there. Maybe next year.... At least we get to see you guys next weekend!
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!
Old 05-14-2009, 09:25 AM
The Boss

Wednesdays passes were not good...finally at the end of the day when checking the motor Brian found a plug wire was almost off.....jeez!
Everyone ate at Outback last night....they had a great time. Jr's truck beat Jack's dodge to the restaurant. (That means upgrades for the dodge.) And Mike, Bob and Brian, we do plan to be at musclepalooza Memorial Day weekend.
Old 05-14-2009, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboBabe View Post
Wednesdays passes were not good...finally at the end of the day when checking the motor Brian found a plug wire was almost off.....jeez!
Everyone ate at Outback last night....they had a great time. Jr's truck beat Jack's dodge to the restaurant. (That means upgrades for the dodge.) And Mike, Bob and Brian, we do plan to be at musclepalooza Memorial Day weekend.
See ya in a few hours, we are going to eat breakfast, let the rain pass through and be over
Old 05-15-2009, 04:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboBabe View Post
Jr's truck beat Jack's dodge to the restaurant. (That means upgrades for the dodge.) .
Time for a D-Max.....
Old 05-15-2009, 04:02 PM
Long Roofs are sexy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC'sGN View Post
Time for a D-Max.....
Would you all stop trying to get Jack into a Duramax please, at least until I get my motor back? I don't want the bill to double so that he can afford one!
Sheeez!
I just have to go head to head with him in my dually, then he won't feel the need to go faster. Of course we'll have to do it before I perform all of my diesel magic on it, because if I beat him with a lowly 6.5, he's reall gonna freak!

Keep it shiny side up, but show them your dirty side once in a while.

11.3@123mph on 195/75/14" whitewalls. Yes, 195s!
11.2 on the big giant slicks. What's the point? Maybe I'll go back to the whitewalls. They are lighter and have less rolling resistance.
Old 05-16-2009, 10:45 PM

The same holds true with diesels as with our Buicks, all you really need is a 6 cylinder…
Old 05-21-2009, 07:05 AM

Hey, Lorrie and Jack I had a great time, seamed like the time we all arrived it was go,go,go, very little time to sit and relax and just talk, but in all it was fun and can't wait to do it again, I know Brian is busy if not in the shop on the trailer, I can already see him making new mods to it and what about CHIEF little foot did he make back in one piece, I diffently enjoyed the week meeting old friends and making new ones. Jr.
Old 05-21-2009, 09:38 AM
The Boss

Hey JR
Yes...everyone made it home fine....I was pleased to make it home in time to get some sleep and make it to work for Monday. Thank you for all of your help in the tent and for preparing your now famous Southern Boil.....it was the big hit of the weekend. I didn't get to see you make any passes ....hope your trip home was good and thank you for staying late and helping to unload (the old) and load the new trailer. Having you and Benny at the events is the BEST!

PS----Thanks for the steak seasoning...can't wait to try it!

Last edited by TurboBabe; 05-21-2009 at 10:12 AM.