TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > COTTONSPERFORMANCE.COM > Shop Work In Progress
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Shop Work In Progress Up to date visuals of builds and repairs

Old 06-08-2008, 03:20 AM
I can't drive 55!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianHynes View Post
Mike, I'm attending a graduation on the 28th. Do you know what day you are shooting for? or will you be there the whole weekend?
We are celebrating our daughters 1st birthday on the 29th. I was thinking of the 28th. Or maybe its better on a wendsday night. This month is crazy I have a Police convention in A/C the week of the 23rd, Sesame Place the 19th and 20th, a concert the 21st. Now that I am thinking about it, I think I am just going to get the hood, front bumper and windows back in and get to the track as soon as we can. Maybe this up coming Saturday the 14th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianHynes View Post
Does the Grand Prix have a new home @ Jacks?

We still need to have another BARBIE!!!! Maybe @ the Valley?
Yes! The Grand Prix's new home is at Cotton's. Jack and Brian really liked the car. I think in no time there will be a motor and trans in that bad boy. Many of guys got lumped up with that car on the street. And after it happened they always tried to catch up and ask "what do ya got in there." I would just smile and say "it's just a V6!"
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!
Old 06-09-2008, 03:47 PM
Fat Kid

. And after it happened they always tried to catch up and ask "what do ya got in there." I would just smile and say "it's just a V6!"[/QUOTE]

Alot of people saying that. Can't wait till I am saying that too! Very nice pics Jack, you have a real talented crew up there. I don't think that enough can be said. I am sure everyone agrees, Team Cotton's Performance is the best. Glad my car is in your hands. By the way, how is the Black Widow? I still have some pieces to send or bring up there. Just waiting for the new registration card, to go with the new insurance card.
One 1986 Oldsmobile Cutlass,

One 1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass,
One 1982 Volkswagen Pickup Turbo Diesel,
One 1990 Ford F250 With Banks help
One 1990 9C1 Red and White
Old 06-09-2008, 04:09 PM
Married Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by impaloligist View Post
. And after it happened they always tried to catch up and ask "what do ya got in there." I would just smile and say "it's just a V6!"
Alot of people saying that. Can't wait till I am saying that too! Very nice pics Jack, you have a real talented crew up there. I don't think that enough can be said. I am sure everyone agrees, Team Cotton's Performance is the best. Glad my car is in your hands. By the way, how is the Black Widow? I still have some pieces to send or bring up there. Just waiting for the new registration card, to go with the new insurance card.[/QUOTE]

Ya baby....... you're coming along, we are actually finishing up a bunch of cars with tuning. Your motor is finally "really" at RPE..... hopefully we will see it back here sometime in July, we plan to have you ready for Aug-Sept.. I'll be getting into getting the chassis and "electrical stuff" ready in the meantime... For now, it's tuning and Martian from Canadas car this week....
Old 06-09-2008, 04:11 PM
I can't drive 55!

Jack, how does this Saturday the 14th look for you for the Valley?
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!
Old 06-09-2008, 04:14 PM
Married Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by trbochrgd1 View Post
Jack, how does this Saturday the 14th look for you for the Valley?
Mike, if the Valley will have us.... I'll make it happen...
Old 06-09-2008, 04:36 PM
I can't drive 55!

Nice! I just got my hood transported up from the bodyshop. I will get the bumper,hood and glass installed this week. I checked the weather should be partly cloudy @80°. Does it get packed quick there? We are going to be bringing the kids up. I see they open at 8 am.

New best 9.44 @ 143!
Old 06-10-2008, 08:55 PM
Nitro boy

Saturday's a go! The Pumpkin's commited, and I'll be there by 10 am.
Old 06-11-2008, 02:47 PM
I can't drive 55!

Jack, this maybe a silly question but, what oil should I be using? I want to change it before Saturday. Also do they have VP at the track? I just picked up to 2,5 gallon containers. $170.00

New best 9.44 @ 143!
Old 06-11-2008, 03:21 PM
Long Roofs are sexy!

Last time we were at the track, C16 was $11.??/gallon, but he said the next shipment was going to be higher. That was a few weeks ago, but I'll bet it is still cheaper than what you paid.

Keep it shiny side up, but show them your dirty side once in a while.

11.3@123mph on 195/75/14" whitewalls. Yes, 195s!
11.2 on the big giant slicks. What's the point? Maybe I'll go back to the whitewalls. They are lighter and have less rolling resistance.
Old 06-12-2008, 12:28 AM
Nitro boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trbochrgd1 View Post
Jack, this maybe a silly question but, what oil should I be using? I want to change it before Saturday. Also do they have VP at the track? I just picked up to 2,5 gallon containers. $170.00
Bobby told me to use Castrol 10w40.