TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > COTTONSPERFORMANCE.COM > New Products

New Products Where we can share whats coming and you can tell us what you want...

Old 07-22-2008, 11:11 AM
The Boss

Default New Aluminum Radiators

Ok Guys... I finally have some new aluminum radiators!!!! We recently received a new batch of rads built with different options. We now will have the option of a stock replacement with both oil and trans coolers, stock appearing end tanks and bolts in with no mods needed. Also we will have units built with and without either trans cooler, as well as a larger core for those high HP applications. These units are all built by a major USA company, no Chinese cores for my cars!!!! They will cost a few more bucks than their Chinese conterparts, we all know what that means.... a better product! I will offer a 2 year warrantee with these units, watch our website for pricing in the next couple of days.. as well as pictures. I am presently taking orders for these new units.

In testing, we have already found a 30 degree drop in temps from a stock unit, WITH A FRONT MOUNT IC, as well as a much quicker cooling down in extreme outside temps and high humidity, after several hits on the gas pedal. We used a stock fan assembly in our testing and expect even better results with a dual fan kit. I can only imagine what the results will be with a stock location IC.....

Jack
Old 07-22-2008, 08:03 PM
Nitro boy

Sooooo, you have one for my app? No coolers of any kind. I might bite, who knows!
Old 07-23-2008, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianHynes View Post
Sooooo, you have one for my app? No coolers of any kind. I might bite, who knows!
I saw one yesterday he had installed in a customer car. VERY NICE!