TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > COTTONSPERFORMANCE.COM > Races, Events & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-19-2009, 09:37 AM
The Boss

Default Musclepalooza

Hi everyone,
We are back from Bowling Green and almost caught up on our sleep and trying to get back to our normal routines.....
We will be going to NY for the weekend. It looks like we might have around 10 Buicks attending. We always look forward to this event and hope you will too. Saturday is Test and Tune and the racing is Sunday. Let us know if you are planning on attending. Come see our new tag.
Old 05-19-2009, 01:42 PM
I can't drive 55!

Just checked the weather....Looks like it is going to be BEAUTIFUL!!!!

We are all loaded up and ready to go. We can't wait to see everyone.

Lorrie, BTW, do you have any medium Cotton's Performance shirts left? I am down @30 lbs from when you saw us at the winter bbq (@ 46 lbs since Christmas) and I'm swimmin' in the large ! Da Pinks Car should be even faster now with the weight reduction! LOL!
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!
Old 05-19-2009, 04:07 PM

Car's already on the trailer. Be there early Sunday!

87 TType, XFI, 66-BB, Alky, MT DRs
11.0 @ 120
Old 05-20-2009, 09:31 AM
The Boss

Mike I am sure we can find you a shirt to show off your new look! Looking forward to seeing everyone...missed you Bob at BG.
Old 05-21-2009, 02:39 AM
Nitro boy

I should be there for Saturday. Dam Michael-----we have to stop doing the same thing. I'm down 31 since the BBQ, so I guess I finally beat you at something
Old 05-27-2009, 02:31 AM
I can't drive 55!

Default Lvd Pictures!

Pumpkin cart and the Pumpkin

Brian, Myself and I think Louie?

Myself, Brian, Jack, Martin and Claude

Cotton's camp early in the morning

Nicole (my wife) and Alexis (my daughter)

Jack, myself, and Brian Lee checkin' out Bob's cart....

Alexis and Sammy (our daughters) ready to take a ride in the Pumpkin cart!

Alexis, Taylor, Jessica, and Sammy playin'
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!
Old 05-27-2009, 02:42 AM
I can't drive 55!

The Pumpkin and Da Pinks Car go head to head!

In the pits at the Cottons camp

Hey! That can be a problem! Your good Jack!

Jack and Alexis

Alexis, Nicole, and Lorrie in the Pumpkin cart

New best 9.44 @ 143!
Old 05-27-2009, 02:51 AM
I can't drive 55!

Lunch time!

Jack in deep thought....

I'm coloring with the girls...
=======================================
Anyone else have any pics?

New best 9.44 @ 143!
Old 05-27-2009, 11:47 AM
Married Man

Daaaaamn... great pictures Mike, I guess Nicole took them... Congrats on the new best times.. Kids looked like they were having a great time... and as usually, I had a blast. It was a beautiful weekend, the best part being the family atmosphere we were all able to be a part of..having the kids there worked out great.. they played well together. Looking forward to getting together again soon. Food was excellent, thanks to Val and Kirk, Joe D brought some yummy Franks, beverages and other things. Brian Lees tips, Bobs wings and things that we ran out of room to eat... It was all good... Cars ran great, Mike and Brian both made it to the semis in at least 40-60 car fields... Martin made it several rounds... Claude and Claude looked like they enjoyed themselves ..... it was just a great weekend.... Thanks to all that participated..
Old 05-27-2009, 02:48 PM

Wow...thanks Mike for sharing these great pictures! Claude and I really had a great time with all of you and thank everyone for all the great food too! We weren't able to really bring anything to eat as the trunk in my Thunderbird is too small...but next time, I'll have my pickup truck... Being part of that "family atmosphere" is making me more and more anxious of getting my car running again...can't wait!...Hurry Jack!
We took a few videos but I can't seem to be able to post them but here are a few pictures...

Claude & Claude.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN0109.jpg (79.5 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0110.jpg (68.7 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0111.jpg (75.0 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0120.jpg (78.7 KB, 23 views)
2012 Lincoln MKX

Last edited by toofastforyou; 05-27-2009 at 02:51 PM.