TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > COTTONSPERFORMANCE.COM > Shop Work In Progress
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Shop Work In Progress Up to date visuals of builds and repairs

Old 02-24-2008, 09:28 PM
Chasing Smarty

Default Hey

That used to be my Diff Cover.. That's good for a few more tenth's right there...You owe me Smarty...
Old 02-25-2008, 12:26 AM
Go to heaven

Smile go fast with class

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBR View Post
That used to be my Diff Cover.. That's good for a few more tenth's right there...You owe me Smarty...
I know you need a lot of goodies for going fast :but i'll getting a bunch of cubic inch
Old 02-25-2008, 01:31 AM
Go to heaven

Thumbs up party

Hey Jack did you get enough visitor for helping you in your goal to finishing my car for last month
Hope you get some fun with friends and expect to be there next year.
see you my friend.
Old 02-25-2008, 12:56 PM
Married Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsix View Post
Hey Jack did you get enough visitor for helping you in your goal to finishing my car for last month
Hope you get some fun with friends and expect to be there next year.
see you my friend.
Hey there Martian...... my brotha, how you doin... I know progress has been slow, there has been way too many unforscene issues popping up, not so much for your car but for others. We are doing our best... Just received the lifters and pushrod for your motor last week, we will get back on it at the end of the week... hope all is well... and we missed you saturday, too bad you couldn't be here...
Old 02-28-2008, 11:03 PM
Go to heaven

Question Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCotton1 View Post
Hey there Martian...... my brotha, how you doin... I know progress has been slow, there has been way too many unforscene issues popping up, not so much for your car but for others. We are doing our best... Just received the lifters and pushrod for your motor last week, we will get back on it at the end of the week... hope all is well... and we missed you saturday, too bad you couldn't be here...
hi Jack,why changing pushrod and lifter i was mechanic roller and seem to be good
Old 02-29-2008, 12:24 PM
Married Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsix View Post
hi Jack,why changing pushrod and lifter i was mechanic roller and seem to be good
If you remember Martian..... I replaced the heads with the newest casting from Champion... their deck height is different, the rockers were also upgraded at that time and the geometry is different, hence different length pushrods. When Bobby from RPE came up and set up the valvetrain, he checked out the lifters, and determined he modifies the lifters differently so he took care of that while we had the opportunity. Just looking out for you Martian.... I know we haven't met our tiome table..... it's not for lack of effort, just trying to be thorough and doing the job the best we can, for your benefit.
Old 02-29-2008, 03:08 PM
Go to heaven

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCotton1 View Post
If you remember Martian..... I replaced the heads with the newest casting from Champion... their deck height is different, the rockers were also upgraded at that time and the geometry is different, hence different length pushrods. When Bobby from RPE came up and set up the valvetrain, he checked out the lifters, and determined he modifies the lifters differently so he took care of that while we had the opportunity. Just looking out for you Martian.... I know we haven't met our tiome table..... it's not for lack of effort, just trying to be thorough and doing the job the best we can, for your benefit.
Ok Jacque,just asking question now i'm hop to date.For the RPM question i need only shift lite,with the fast i got everything else.
Old 04-22-2008, 01:46 AM
The Boss

Martin....Jack will not answer the phone to hear you rave about the Montreal/Bruin hockey game. Congratulations to the Canadiens.

Last edited by TurboBabe; 04-22-2008 at 12:26 PM.
Old 04-23-2008, 03:26 PM
Go to heaven

Thumbs up hooray

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboBabe View Post
Martin....Jack will not answer the phone to hear you rave about the Montreal/Bruin hockey game. Congratulations to the Canadiens.
Thank you Lorrie a chance he get you.Saie to Jack dont get suiside (as long as my car's done)next season will be better
Old 05-15-2008, 01:16 AM
Married Man

OK, here's a little progress. I should have got some pics of Brian putting the top end together... forgot, was busy....