Thread: My new wheels
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 01:51 PM
Nitro boy

The Motorsports show is today Mike. I have to have the GN there by 1:30pm. I've been thrashing since I got the car back from Jack. I to, like the way the 28"s fill the rear wells. The rubber is close to the lips, but doesn't make contact (It would have been nice if the wheels came with a 4" back space). The drivers fender turned out awsome, and matches the original laquer perfectly. It took 3 mixes before the paint matched, and you'll never guess what color my GN was painted with from the factory. This shot was taken yesterday, just after I finished getting things back together and cleaned up. The front wheels finally arrived Tuesday ( I was getting nervous, but kept bugging Billet Specialties ). As for the track, it's not open yet. We still have plenty of snow, but I think I did a good job of hiding it when I took the pic. It been really nice here for the past 3 days and the snow pack is melting, so hopefully the track will open by May.