View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 12:38 PM
Married Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceCarTA View Post
ive been running mine without the CO2 option , external gate (HKS) with 5# spring
the MSBC-1 i got from jack last year is an awesome controller and once you get it set it does the rest and the large buttons and simple programming allow you to quickly raise and lower launch and running boost and not have to worry about creep , makes the car much more consistent for bracket racing , and the launch feature helps too , i can usually keep my 60' to within 3-4 hundredths
the ramping isnt as important , like jack said if it aint sticking its better to fix the traction issue than to run lower boost , but if you were trying to maximize your tires because you spool too quick for them the ramps help by creating a sort of lag to keep the tires gripping and because its programmable you can make changes until you find the best point for what you have , all the time being consistent ,

for me the timered stages are its best feature allowing you to program in how long you run in each stage of boost from .01 to 4.99 seconds, i went 11.31 124 1.80 on true street tires with it (245/50-16 federals on gta rims)
Good post Paul..... it's always good when a customer can actually chime in with real world experience showing a product can actually work as advertized... Happy Holidays to you and yours...