View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 03:02 AM
I can't drive 55!

To all that were wondering what happened on Friday night with my car.... We didn't go due to rules on running a "street legal" car at the track. You have to be registered, insured and inspected in order to run friday nights @ Island dragway. Since I have none of the above we did not go! We were all loaded up and ready to go and my wife had just happened to look at the website and saw it. Thank God because we would have driven all the way out there with 2 little kids for nothing! So we are now shooting for Saturday the 28th. Everyone cross your fingers for good weather!
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!