Thread: Winter
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 07:46 PM
2 Lemon Ades...

Quote:
Originally Posted by trbochrgd1 View Post
Well, where should I begin.... It really hasn't been a winter project but... I pulled the engine out in March. I had RPE bore it .040 over, stroker crank, forged rods and pistons and RJC girdle with billet main caps. Bobby had a custom comp roller cam shaft made up. I had the heads machined(champion aluminum ported) to accept the new shaft mounted 1.65 T&D rockers, got the new Champion aluminum intake with the billet fuel rails, Accu-fab 70mm throttle body, 96 lb injectors, XFI, had Casper's make up a custom harness new battery cables ,injector harness (Caspers), new Turbonetics GTK-850 turbo, Brian is going to make up a custom 4 inch to 3.5 down pipe with the new Turbonetics race gate, RJC pullies, Champion a/c delete bracket, Cotton's front mount, installing a 8 gallon fuel cell with a 12 -AN feeding an Aeromotive Eliminator pump, 10 -AN going to the rail and 8 -AN return. I am sure I am forgeting something but if I do I will post it!

Oh yeah, while that was all going on I had the car at the body shop and had them sand it to bare metal, cut the crash bars out of the doors, and had it painted. I have pictures of everything.

It's been a long road but it's really start to come together now!
Sonds like shes gonna Scream !!
I remember cutting crash bars out with a dremel and lifting them out through the Window Openings