View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 07:51 PM

coilpack,module,cam,crank,maf, map and every other sensor that i installed in the car is all oem part not reman parts. for the most part i have double of all sensor that the original owner gave me and some hard to find parts.for some reason i new that my cam sensor went bad just by the way it wanted to start.i had the coilpack,crank,fuel ect tested and that how i found that the cam was out.believe me my gn is 1000% rust free and looks like it came off the assembly line from the plant in Pontiac Michigan where it was born

As far as finding gn mechanic here im out of luck,a lot of great people here willing to help but not engine builders just good handy man that learn how to work on their gn.I spoke to casper electronics and asked him if he new anyone in chicagoland area.John from casper is about 30 minutes drive from me. he told me he had no one that he new that can due the work here in chicago.i believe his motor was build from a guy in florida not local
My gn is used just for cruise spots and car shows not racing her down the track.
210/210 DLS roller cam kit,2 1/2 hookers exhaust,test pipe,t49 turbo @ 20psi,42LB,billet adj fuel regulator,adj waste gate, tt chip,160 thermostat,hot wire kit,torque strap,boost&vac gauge,knock gauge,,billet aluminum vacuum block,17'' budnik wheels,Scanmaster,LT1 MAF,Translator,Vigilante 9 1/2 torque converter 2800 TO 3200 stall,trans cooler,Jimmy's rebuild trans,walbro fuel pump,PTE stock location ic,37,000plus miles

and maybe alky to be a little slower