View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 11:23 PM

Send a message via AIM to PhillyTurboSix

Cecil is the place to be! MAGNA (Mid-Atlantic Grand National Assc.) has taken over the car show part of this event and blew it up! 2 years ago 10 cars, 3 years ago 4 cars, last year after MAGNA took the show over... 50 cars! This is the ONLY ALL Buick powered judged event on the east coast now! I made the show "Buick powered" so the guys with the hybrds could bring them down and show them. We have goodie bags, door prizes, 50/50, and free philadelphia soft prezels! So bring your Buick's on down and enjoy one of the last shows of the year!

I just picked up the show awards today and they came out awesome! This is a car show for Buick guys, ran by Buick guys, who love Buick's! I can't wait!

Here is the schedule of events for the show part of this event along with some of our great sponsors for goodie bags and door prizes!

We had a great turn out last year! Here is a shot of the show field!
89 Turbo Trans AM #396 w/ 30K on it. T-tops leather. Featured in Hemmings Muscle Machines. Feb. 06 issue #29

BPG Board of directors #2050

GSCA # 5314

Pennsylvania State Representative for MAGNA
Join Today!
http://www.magnabuick.com/