View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCotton1 View Post
Good idea Claude, but we have been using the double adjustable Wolfe Racecraft lower bars, that way we have the flexibilty to make minor adjustments either way on both sides without removing the control arms..
Ok I understand...but my reply was based on the lower control arms shown in the picture...they look like "fixed lenght" to me...

Claude

P.S: Jack, you're SURE I should keep that H&R sway bar on my car?...Maybe it's me who has not adjusted it right?.....I realize that everyone says nothing but good things about it and I seem to be the only one who's complaining... Anyways, here's a reply I wrote on Turbobuick.com about the sway bar:

"I currently have a similar setup on my GN (H&R sway bar + upper adjustable control arms + fixed lenght lower ca's...). H&R's parts fit and finish is excellent...BUT...since I've installed the sway bay, my car NEVER was able to launch as hard as it did before... My car used to leave the line with both wheels off the ground but now, it does but only an inch or so. I'm dissappointed of the end result. YES, it did leave the line crooked with one side of the car higher than the other, but it was FUN and gave a good show to friends and spectators ...but not anymore."
Claude.

---but don't worry Jack...I'm still going to follow your recommandations 'cause you're "THE" man!...
2008 Ford F-350 Crew Cab Dually
2012 Lincoln MKX