Thread: Ice Storm
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 01:38 AM
Married Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by trbochrgd1 View Post
Thanks Brian, Nicole and I really appreciate that! Nothing happened to the house, only the power lines on the street. It could have been worse. Thankfully her parents are only 15 minutes away and we spent the night at there house. I can't imagine being without power for 13 1/2 days! How did your pipes not freeze?! Or did they?!

Holy Sh-t Batman, Mike thats crazy and I thought I had it bad friday.... Glad to hear all is well with everyone. Like Barry said, we got all rain and wind, good for us as a whole here.. bad for me from a business standpoint.... The thiefs come out at nite when it rains... the shop was broken into, they stole about $5,000 worth of turbos.... guess they like the GTK turbos.. Needless to say, I been pretty much out of my mind for a few days. Just finished ordering a new surveillance system, can't say much more about it other than it should help to shore up the security service I have with the PD... iron bars going on all the windows and a totally revamped security service procedure. I don't know... been a rough year...... but then it could be worse.... hey on a good note... the car ran great at Atco sunday..