View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 09:20 PM
Long Roofs are sexy!

Thanks everyone, but I am all set.....I think.
I went to the site that I usually order the sauce from. They don't carry the Newman's Own, but they do carry two other brands of the Fra Diavolo sauce. Sooooooo, I ordered 4 jars...of each.
I got them, and did up a decent sized batch, using a jar of each in order to do a taste test and see which one I liked best. The Patsy's brand was pretty good, and the Paesana brand was also, although it was a little sweeter than Patsy's, which I didn't like as much, but it was just a touch spicier. But, and that's a BIG BUTT, I didn't like either. They both taste great, and everyone that tried it liked it also, but it just wasn't as hot and spicey as Newman's. That's how I like it. So, it was back to the search. I eventually found it at another online grocer, I think it was in Illinois. Anyways, I ordered 8 jars. I haven't gotten them yet, but I am expecting them on my front doorstep this afternoon, or tomorrow. All I can say, is it is worth it, oh and I am going to be eating alot of tomato sauce for a long time.

What did you expect, a short post??? This is me, you are lucky I didn't have to continue it on page 3. But have no fear, I will be brewing up a fresh batch for the party. I just hope I still have some by then. Ah who cares? I'll just order more. Maybe I'll do that now.

Keep it shiny side up, but show them your dirty side once in a while.

11.3@123mph on 195/75/14" whitewalls. Yes, 195s!
11.2 on the big giant slicks. What's the point? Maybe I'll go back to the whitewalls. They are lighter and have less rolling resistance.