View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 01:27 AM

Thanks for the reply. I have got the simple stuff with regard to tuneup new plugs and wires(altho thats kinda what the miss feels like) pre turbo days with a point type dist and a bad plug. the chip(not sure whose it is) was supposed to be burned for stock inj and the cold air kit. I had it put in for me by a local guy here and am second guessing my trust in him now that he still cant get rid of this problem.says maybe i need a FAST system. I didnt say before but this does have a new module. have not done anything with IAC, but can with a little instruction.Also what can i do to check out the coil,cause like I said the power and pull really drops off severely before the 2nd gear shift,although because the scanmaster shows a little retard, I get right off it. I dont really know what it will do if i stayed in it.might go thru it or maybe not. what do i have to do to get a full set of numbers that you could use to help me out of the scanmaster. If you think I need another chip burned that I can be confident in, I'm open to that.
thanks for any help and advice you can give.
Paul