View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 05:32 PM

Default Thanks Jack for such a great weekend!

wow!...what a weekend indeed!...We left Canada friday evening and were delayed over 1 hour just to get through the border...but after that, the trip went smoothly. We got to the track Saturday morning and unloaded the car and Jack came to check if everything was ok for the first time trial. For an unknown reason, the car stumbled and popped coming out of the burnout and I thought it would clear on the run nut it didn't. We just ignored any data recorded from this run and had to call it a day as there wasn't any more time left for time trials. After everyone left, we were able to take some beautiful pictures on my car along with Martin's car parked at the starting line with the Raceway Park tower in the background...Awesome!
Then on Sunday, I did manage to do a few runs with the best being a 10.75 and another one at 10.79 @ 127 mph!
Jack was very helpful coming to my car after every run I made with his laptop to check the recorded parameters and do some adjustments. Also, there was some great food at the "Cotton motorhome"...That was very nice of you and greatly appreciated.
When the time for eliminations came, I won the first run with a 10.78 on a 10.77 dial!......but I redlighted on the second pass...
Thanks again Jack and Brian!.. my girlfriend and I as well as my son and his girlfriend all had a great, fun weekend!

Again, thank you for everything!

Claude, Claude, Benoit and Audrey...

P.S: Congratulations Mike for that great run and getting your license!!
2012 Lincoln MKX

Last edited by toofastforyou; 09-02-2008 at 12:50 AM.