Thread: Gtk-850
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 11:57 AM

All forged/girdled/capped 109 w/ stock stroke and 9.2:1 comp,fully ported and flowed M&A's with Jesel shaft rockers($$$$ in these heads),DLS oiling system,Stefs oil pan(the best one)DLS custom cut biller roller w/ 885 lifters,DLS ported intake with DLS PP,elec WP,no accessories,70mm tb w/ Precision hat,Precision IC,Razors alky,XFI,NLR AMS 1000,small nitrous kit,distributor,MSD crank trigger,83 lb injectors,ATR 4 bolts(I think they got to ya 2 Fridays ago).It has the best of the best as far as GN products except your ICand a stroker kit.Mark Thomas aka Puddin will be assembling the engine,used to work at Conleys in the mid 90's when they still turned out quality work,did a bunch of work on Tweaked...

Car weighs around 2950 with driver and fuel.....We were talkin about using the GTK 850 unless you thought it wasnt a good match...Not sure if I should use the 44 Tial or the 46 Tial since I will be spraying the car....Im thinking the 46mm...

Ive checked Burns Stainless site and they sell 4" oval tubing for $60 a foot and and a 4" round to 4" oval adapter for like $45.If you want,I can go ahead and order that stuff 1st thing Monday and have it shipped to ya....Im wanting 4" dp,ext gate off the header,and 4" oval exhast dumping right at the front of the door since race cars dont need exhaust!!!
________
LaCremo

Last edited by broke1; 08-15-2011 at 10:53 PM.