Thread: A-1000
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 01:57 PM
Married Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by trbochrgd1 View Post
Have some pics of the engine in the GN. The fourth pic is the 8 gallon fuel cell I was talking about in my other car, I removed it today. The fuel line to the right is the vent, the one to the left is the return, they had that hose clamped to the stock return line. In picture 3 you can see the fuel line up front. I think it is a 8 -AN line? I guess I would also need from you the return going back to the tank. I was wondering if I should move the fuel cell over to the left alittle just in case I want to put the battery in the trunk? It was pretty dead center in the Grand Prix.

Well my wife and I are getting excited! It's really starting to come together.
keep you posted.

Thanks
Michael
Excellent pics Mike, motor look's good in there. Lot better than in the back of your truck. The fuel lines look like #8's, we can run #10 for the feed and a # 6 or #8 for a return and get rid of all the stock lines. You don't have to cut a hole in your trunk for the sump, just mount the tank on 2" risers and you can run the pump and filters in the trunk, just cutting a couple small holes for the lines. I would mount the tank on the driverside and the battery on the pass. side. I'll see if I can post up some pics of my trunk and how we mounted everything.