View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 09:38 AM
Nitro boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trbochrgd1 View Post
We had an awesome time! Like everyone has said the weather was great, food was fantastic and there is no better crowd than a Buick one! My wife and I had a great time seeing and talking to everyone. We had fun suprising Brian, Gabe, Claude and Claude for breakfast at the Clarion. There is nothing like having a nice breakfast with friends. Then when we arrived at Cotton's we were suprised that Patty had came up with Harold after he had said she was going to be in Florida! It was great to see them. They are all really great people.

I wanted to thank Jack and Lorrie for a wonderful time! I know we didn't get to talk as much as we would have liked to but just being at the shop was enough for us! I know that we will make up for it the next time we go to the track. Not to get all mushy but you guys are really alot more than just the best Buick vendor out there, you are great friends, and we are really looking forward to seeing all of you again!

Alexis and Sammy say, THANK YOU!!!

Those girls a just tooooo adorable!