Thread: A-1000
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 01:14 AM
I can't drive 55!

Default Fuel system and engine update

Have some pics of the engine in the GN. The fourth pic is the 8 gallon fuel cell I was talking about in my other car, I removed it today. The fuel line to the right is the vent, the one to the left is the return, they had that hose clamped to the stock return line. In picture 3 you can see the fuel line up front. I think it is a 8 -AN line? I guess I would also need from you the return going back to the tank. I was wondering if I should move the fuel cell over to the left alittle just in case I want to put the battery in the trunk? It was pretty dead center in the Grand Prix.

Well my wife and I are getting excited! It's really starting to come together.
keep you posted.

Thanks
Michael
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GN Engine 016.jpg (58.9 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg GN Engine 015.jpg (62.1 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg GN Engine 001.jpg (63.5 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg fuelcell.jpg (53.2 KB, 14 views)
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!