View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 10:32 AM
I can't drive 55!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Colalillo View Post
LOL, Wheelies are over rated Mike. No offense to your video guy, but he should be fired. Well maybe not, you were hauling ass, he did the best he could to keep the camera on ya

Nice job BTW!
I KNOW! Now that is funny! Unfortunately the camera guy was my brother! I can't fire him! You know the whole family thing and all...HA!

It did feel awesome, I can't wait to go out again. Hopefully in a couple of weeks. I think I am going to have to hire a professional camera guy though...

Jack has my XFI box now, he's going to work a little magic on it, I got a manual master to put in and I got check that pesky trans leak. I should be good to go after that.
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!