View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 06:46 PM
Long Roofs are sexy!

Bob,
I can forward you that page when I get home if you want. I also have the sponsor sign up sheet in case you are feeling generous.
I just talked to Jerry the other night. Any questions, let me know.
Jerry said that we will have an area in the pits assigned for us. They are going to allow us to grill and cook our own food. Razorback Racing will be providing dogs and burgers to the participants. I think someone may be bringing some of the now world famous NEBRA soda. ;-)
We will be using the Pro Stock Ladder format.
Based on our time trial times, #1 will be going against #16, and #17 will be going against #32. This should make it more interesting, and better than having a 13 second car go against an 8 second car.
There will be other items given away as well as the money from the purse. Jerry is working on some other stuff for all participants, and I am looking at a couple of things too. I just don't want to say anything until we have it all worked out.
It is $25 to run in the Buick Shootout, if you register and pay by June 1st. After June 1st, and the day of, it will be $35. Still one hell of a bargain if you ask me. That small fee and you have a chance to win $1000 for first place! I have more details, but they are in this dark place I call a mind, and can't fish them all out right now.
This is a great opportunity to get something Buick going again in our neck of the woods.

Keep it shiny side up, but show them your dirty side once in a while.

11.3@123mph on 195/75/14" whitewalls. Yes, 195s!
11.2 on the big giant slicks. What's the point? Maybe I'll go back to the whitewalls. They are lighter and have less rolling resistance.