View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 02:02 AM

Send a message via AIM to PhillyTurboSix
Thumbs up

Just confirmed Muscle Car Review magazine will be attending the event! They will be shooting pictures and doing an article on the event! You and your car could be famous!

They want to do some shots of the TTA's going up against some of the T-types! Race and show! Bring em out and shine em up!

I have some other publications lined up and when I confirm them I'll post em up. A once in a life time event like this deserves all the coverage!

I also got a neat phone call today. A TTA owner from Florida found a ad of the event in one of his local Pontiac news letters that gets mailed out. (I reached out to most of the Pontiac clubs all over the country) He is going to drive his TTA up to the event from Florida. He has no internet access or a PC for that matter! This small add was all he found. Always amazes me how many folks are not on the web and don't even own a PC out there and still rely on paper media. He went on to tell me he's going to drag a few other TTA owners in Florida up to the event as well! July can't get here fast enough!
89 Turbo Trans AM #396 w/ 30K on it. T-tops leather. Featured in Hemmings Muscle Machines. Feb. 06 issue #29

BPG Board of directors #2050

GSCA # 5314

Pennsylvania State Representative for MAGNA
Join Today!
http://www.magnabuick.com/