Thread: Wtb - Hd Pu
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 08:12 PM
Nitro boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by waGoN View Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge...#ht_1212wt_944

This is the company that I bought my dually from.
They were pretty good, and their trucks seem to go for pretty good prices.
BUT, and that's a big but, they are still a used car dealer, so check out what you are buying first.
Right at the end of the auction, there was a bunch of activity, and a bidding war between someone and myself. Then within 4 minutes of the end of the auction, they had already emailed me instructions on paying the down payment, and the auction ended at 10PM. Kind of seemed fishy, but I got a good price so I'm not complaining.
They were very professional, and service oriented too. I picked the truck up, registeed, insured and inspected.

I now see you are in New York, so they may not be the best to buy from, but you can use eBay to see what is out there and what the prices are. Just make sure that if you buy something, it is from someone that you can drive to and you check the truck out first.

Just noticed, they also have a Dodge 2500 extended cab Single rear wheel bidding is at $3500.
Just so happens, I am watching both of these trucks on "My eBay". I called Jack this morning to find out were in Mass. this place was. Was kinda hoping he could look them over for me, but they are a bit to far away. It's nice to know your dealings with them were positive, but I'm still hoping for an onsite inspection. Thanks!!! I appreciate you help.