View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 07:21 PM
I can't drive 55!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianHynes View Post
Hey Michael. Hope to be able to get together with you and Nicole this summer. Even if you don't bring the GN, maybe we can still meet at the Valley and help Jack with some tuning ( more like be his pit monkeys ). He always seems to have some customers cars he needs to thrash. Then, there is always the after track dinner.
Mark came up Friday and picked up the GN. It's now in very capable hands, and I know I'll be satistfied. Brian
Believe me, we do too. We would love just to do like you said but, it's actually the cost of the hotel, food and fuel for both the truck and the race car at this point that is our worry. Even if I don't take the car, the hotel etc. expenses are still there. I know it sounds crazy but my buisness dropped off so much that we have to watch every expense right now.... Island is only about 45 minutes away from us so that is why I think we will be hitting there.

BTW Brian I pm'd you!
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!