View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrozWE4 View Post
Hey Matt

That is such a nice looking car! I've always liked them in that color.

You do need to do some serious cleaning on those rims, though.
And if you find something that works really good, please post ... 'cause ours look almost as bad!

And hey; you should post the pic of the Skyhawk!
Don't worry about the mullet. It was the style at the time! (Unless you still wear the same style?)
I, for one, can't critcize. Back in the day, I had a mullet that would have made Billy Ray Cyrus proud!

Barry
Thanks Barry! those rims were factory painted black, and well, they're just hard to get clean! I used to use Eagle1 aluminum wheel cleaner-that stuff was really, really good-it kept the centerlines on the skyhawk looking like new, but i can't find that stuff anywhere anymore-everything nowadays as to be 'clearcoat safe' - i'll have to open a new can of Elbow Grease if i keep them on the car next year! WSLN6's rims look real nice...Ooops - i'm not supposed to mention him...

I'll post a pic of the 'Hawk - if i can find a better picture (without me in it) if not, i'll put the Mullet picture up...

..it takes a brave brave man to admit he wore a 'Kentucky Waterfall' -my hats' off to you...no pun intended!