View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 01:05 AM
I can't drive 55!

Quote:
Originally Posted by waGoN View Post
I'm not Jack, but I can answer that, after having contributed to the discussion on the other list.
OK, here is the undisputed answer. You won't find one any better than this, so you can stop looking now. And the answer is:
Yes. Well, actually, No. Well, Maybe. It depends on your intentions, your abilities, your upgrades, your willingness to learn(both sides of the coin) and the support available(again, for both sides).
There. Got it? Now don't make me repeat myself. I can't make it any clearer than that.
Jack, no need to respond. You can lock this thread now. I have already started engraving it into a stone in my back yard.
Brian, you are too funny! I think you hit the nail on the head tho! Both serve there purposes. I just preferr the XFI myself for obvious reasons....
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!