View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 06:04 PM

Send a message via AIM to PhillyTurboSix
Thumbs up Thanks as always to Jack, Lori, Brian, and the crew for having this event!!

And now for some pics.....

Link is here for the set....

Cotton's Performance open house 2-2011 - a set on Flickr

A few highlights....

Hooper AGAIN almost killed us as the gum drop he was eating fell on the floor of the truck and as he tried to reach it we almost went off the road 3 times! :eek!:

Then once we arrived Hooper hit the bottle of moon shine, inspected the great pumpkin, and then asked Jack to build him one of everything on the car.

The food was off the hook as usual! I can't thank the people enough that go out of their way to bring food to this event. Everyone is so proud of the food they prepared as they should be it's ALL that good! DAMN that was some fine eating! The pulled pork was my favorite big time! The best I've EVER had! The chicken ka-bobs were some of the best chicken I've had and the chili was amazing! But of course Hoopers ribs were mouth watering and a big hit! I think I saw Jack putting a few in his pocket! I tasted everything on that long table of food and it was ALL great! That is one of the unique things I like about Jack's open house, is the wide array of food that folks bring. You really get a taste of the east coast for sure. And a good taste at that!

Jack gave away some great prizes! I even won a billet t stat inlet pipe that I needed!
89 Turbo Trans AM #396 w/ 30K on it. T-tops leather. Featured in Hemmings Muscle Machines. Feb. 06 issue #29

BPG Board of directors #2050

GSCA # 5314

Pennsylvania State Representative for MAGNA
Join Today!
http://www.magnabuick.com/