View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trbochrgd1 View Post
Welcome aboard Audie1, I'm glad to see that you got to talk to Jack and that you ordered up some pretty nice stuff! Can't wait to see what your going to be turning after you get all that on your car.

I was like you, I have been into turbo regals for a while since about 97', and I really started dealing with Cotton's in 06'. I think I first bought my spool, axles, and I think my studs then. The rest is a fantastic whirl wind from getting my motor done through Jack (@ RPE), pretty much my whole combo and Brian doing my roll cage and finishing up the rest of the project.

We were on Pinks All Out, with the Cotton's right there by our side, I got my competition license and have been to the track various times with them helping me all the way. What other vendor is going to do that for you? He is more than just a vendor now, he is our friend.

I've dealt with alot of vendors, and I have never had anyone stand behind their word and their product like Jack. Believe me, I have had alot of really bad experiences with Buick vendors (really bad), I wouldn't start listing them because I wouldn't give them any press, even if it was bad press. Some of them are out of buisness now anyway. They deserve it. That's why I want to stay with one vendor and support them the best that I can.
Thanks..............bet that was awesome being on Pinks, and to have the support that you got.................Awesome!!!