View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008, 10:36 PM
I can't drive 55!

Well where do I start.... We just got back around 12:00 p.m. today, we stayed over in Albany. I could not be happier with the performance of the GN. I am BLOWN AWAY at the 17 lbs of boost pass, 10.13 @132. Unfortunelty like Jack said the transbrake wasn't holding so the next pass was aborted. I talked it over with Jack and he said to try to go up again and just use the foot brake. I didn't think it was going to run 10.01 @134 with a 1.51 60ft leaving off the foot brake with 21 lbs of boost, but it did! I am more than excited about the whole day. I couldn't have made it without the help of my wife, Nicole, yesterday and throughout the whole build. Also I have to thank Jack and Brian Cotton once again for a job well done. I feel like you guys are family. Another special thanks to Brian Hynes and Gabe Hynes for making the trip down from all the way up state New York to watch the whole thing! You are all the best. I can't wait for a cooler day (cooler than 93 degress). I think it has some huge potential for a low 9 sec time. Just think, I have another 9-10 lbs of boost to go and a transbrake to fix!
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!