View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 08:37 PM
I can't drive 55!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceCarTA View Post
not sub 1.4 but 1.41's
t-brake launches at 10psi (electronic boost controller)

stock springs
stock uppers
stock lower (bottoms boxed)
stock bushings
MT drag radials (#23psi)
and HR parts sway bar

the trans, driveshaft and rear are built for low 60s
2004r , 9"art carr 14930, chromoly shaft , spicer yokes and ujoints
moser 33 spline , moser spool , c-clip elems

i probably could cut 1.3xs by dialing boost up a little and toss on some slicks , but with just a stock bottom end i cant be too hard on it.
i run a stageright t-brake which engages by placing trans in 1st gear and releases by bumping out of 1st , because of this the shifter is in 2nd when you leave the line and 1-2 shift is auto trans controlled occurring early (5150) and within the first 60' (actually 42') , if i could carry 1st gear to 5850 the 60 should drop ...working on that as we speak
Wow! That is impressive! Especially with stock upper and lowers!
The HR bar for me was one of the best suspension components that I purchased. I am running 400 with a brake but I was having a hard time controlling the boost with the manual boost controller that I had. It was near impossible to leave consitently with my old set up. My car is getting the electronic boost controller installed (amongst other things)and Jack and Brian are going to check out my rear end set up once they get it on the lift.
Nice times BTW!
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!