Thread: A-1000
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 02:48 PM
Married Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by trbochrgd1 View Post
Hey Jack, nice avatar! That turbo looks familiar! First I wanted to thank you, Brian,and the rest of your team for being so hospitable to me! (and Joe for buying us lunch!)
I looked up the A-1000, it said it was good on a forced induction fuel injected car up until 800 hp. If that is the case do you still think I need the Eliminator pump? Or is better safe then sorry.
I am going to remove the fuel cell in my other car tomorrow after I put the engine in the GN at the shop. I will tell you what size fuel lines they are. I am pretty sure it's a -10 an from the cell to the pump and an 8-an to the rail. But I will check. Are you or Brian going to duplicate for me the same fuel rail line set up in your car? I really like the way it looked.
Thanks and Your welcome.

The 800hp are relatively new ratings, my guess is your model is 600HP, which was the original rate up until about 1-2 years ago... just make sure of the age. Fuel is nothing to play on the edge with.. yep, better safe than sorry.

Sounds good, I will make up from the filter to the rails for you, as well as setting up the regulater and lines there. I'm up to my eyeballs with tearing all the garbage out of that back corner this morning, need to get those shelves up before Monday. I blasted over to Costco after you guys left and picked up 3 more racks.... what a mess.... but I'm excited... have fun, if you need anything, give me a call or chase me down here... I like the Board.... can't forget anyone here.... Lorrie reads it and doesn't let me move until I respond... I like that, she's the best...