Thread: A-1000
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 07:15 PM
I can't drive 55!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCotton1 View Post
Excellent pics Mike, motor look's good in there. Lot better than in the back of your truck. The fuel lines look like #8's, we can run #10 for the feed and a # 6 or #8 for a return and get rid of all the stock lines. You don't have to cut a hole in your trunk for the sump, just mount the tank on 2" risers and you can run the pump and filters in the trunk, just cutting a couple small holes for the lines. I would mount the tank on the driverside and the battery on the pass. side. I'll see if I can post up some pics of my trunk and how we mounted everything.
Those pics would be awesome! #10 for the feed would be good and and #8 for the return. I am happy I didn't cut a hole in the trunk yet, it looks alot cleaner the way you described. I looked at the pics from the GM hightech article. What is the fuel line for in the left rear of the cell? My cell is capped off there. Fuel Drain? Is there a 2" riser kit for the cell or do I just fab my own?

Thanks
Michael
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!