View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 10:24 PM
I can't drive 55!

Default What's everyone doin' to get there car ready this season?

For us,

Car got re-painted.

We have a new set of M/T 28x10.5-15's in the rear and a new set of M/T 27.5x4.5-15's for the front. The best 60' was 1.36 last year on 6 year old slicks.

I am in the process of replacing the rear brake shoes with a set of four primaries I got from Jack along with the heavy duty wheel cylinders. I will be replacing the hardware back there too, springs etc. I am also replacing the front rotors and pads also, I noticed that I had pretty good cracks where the pads make contact with the rotors. There wasn't enough left on the rotor to resurface it so I got new stock style drilled and slotted rotors.

I also purchased a Co2 kit for boost control that I also have to install. Hopefully with that kit I will be able to get over 22psi. Just need a little help hookin' it up...

I will post up pics after I have it all together.
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!