View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 02:23 PM
I can't drive 55!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCotton1 View Post
As most already know, yesterday was a rainout.... today and tomorrow are supposed to be beautiful days.... we'll see. I'm waiting to hear from Sully now, I sent him a new turbo for delivery today, that should get him rolling pretty good and up on boost quicker with the new Boosted Turbo Technology we are using with our Turbonetic turbos.. I hear Bennie and Jr are with Sully now and performing guard duty over the new Top Secret turbo technology. Not to mention they are sure to be a big part of Sullys pit crew.. I spoke with Jim Carswell yesterday, from the pits of Len Freeman, lots of work going on there with Kenny Duttweiller helping Len and John Gallina get that car down the track in record fashion. Also heard Billy T was there and having some trouble with his new trans and in other areas..... what a surprise.. wonder if he bought his girlfriend a ticket to BG...
Allright, your going have to pm me with what the secret turbo is! It wouldn't happen to be black with a ceramic coated exhaust housing would it?
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!