Thread: member count
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 03:13 PM
I can't drive 55!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianHynes View Post
Putting a car together is like planning a wedding. There are always so many lose ends, and if you don't keep heat on everyone involved, you won't make your deadline. Things will fall into place, and you'll be up and running soon. Jack and Brian are Da Bomb!!
I hope so, it has been a long road. Your right though about the wedding analogy! I think our wedding was easier to deal with tho! That went alot smoother! I know that Jack and Brian will take care of me tho. Your also right it's hard when you have so many people involved at the same time.
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!

Last edited by trbochrgd1; 01-30-2008 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Hit the save button to soon! Meant to hit preview!