Thread: Bowling green
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboBabe View Post
Brian..it is a shame you couldn't go....they miss you and not for just changing tires. Well they made it safely, the motorhome is all set up in the camp ground under some beech trees and the Cotton Race Camp tents are all set ready for a jammed packed couple of days. Friends and customers have already stopped by to say hello and see how Brian and Jack are doin'.
Jack lost his blackberry on the track last night. Someone heard a phone ringing (it was me calling) and he picked it up off the track and answered it. With his accent I could hardly understand him and at first I thought it was Jack being funny. He brought the phone to the tower and they announced his name to please come to the tower....So Jack was able to get his phone!
He said when he took his driver's jacket out to put on in the staging lanes, it must have come out. He made one pass with the Pumpkin...shaking out the car. Great night for MA sports fans Bruins won, Celtics won and the Red Sox!
I hope Jack can carry that winning spirit to Bowling Green!!!!!
We were in Kansas City last night in the motel and the kids, wife and I should arrive in BG about supper time Look for a Bright Red Durango Limited

Ty