View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCotton1 View Post
Hey Claude, thanks for Brian, glad to see you made it home. I was just thinking of calling, how bout Martin, he should be home too. Hope you kewled down, you really did do good, just had some getting used to the new ride.. A few more runs and you'll be fine..
Hi Jack...Yep, we got home at about 1:15 AM, tired but fine...Martin got home earlier than me (around 12:15 AM), but we were home later than him because we stopped a few times for food and gas. Don't worry, I did "kewl down"...I admit I was a bit pi**ed off from breaking out on the first run, but mostly from denting my right rear quarter panel on the opened door of the ugly Camaro parked next to my car , but today, I showed it to a friend who's really great in body work and he said it wasn't a big thing to fix and to bring it to him next saturday...
I know my car makes good power and that it's just a matter of getting the rear suspension to work right and also getting used to driving it right...

-->One last thing...Jack, I'd like to get not one, but TWO used rear opening mouldings (L&R) for my car, as both of them are pretty "beat up" from all the years of getting rubbed by the slicks...I'll have them powdercoated semi-flat black and they should look great once installed on the car.
I'll call you tomorrow...

Again thanks for your help this the weekend...

Claude & Claude.
2012 Lincoln MKX

Last edited by toofastforyou; 09-06-2010 at 10:43 PM.