View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 12:57 PM
I can't drive 55!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsix View Post
thanks guys. I'm very happy about those number,for the third pass i rise the boost to 23psi before i was to20.5psi.I would posting some pics but i'm not able.If some one could me explain i will be glade to post some

23 psi, nice! Sounds like your really dialin' that bad boy in! Are you guys, (yourself, Claude and his troops)going to go to Lebanon Valley, Memorial day weekend for Musclepalooza? May 23-24th? Would be awesome if we can all get together for that.

Ok, for the pictures, go to Photobucket.com. Make up a user name and password. Save the pictures to your computer. Then sign in and hit the choose files button to add pictures to your album. A box will come up to pick where on your computer the pictures are that you want to add to your album. Go to where ever you saved the pictures and select the picture or multiple pictures with the "bulk loader". once you slect the picture or pictures they will automatically download into your Photobucket album. Then once the pictures are in you Photobucket album, move the arrow over the picture you want to post and a drop down window will appear below it. Right click and copy the "IMG Code". Then go to post a reply to a thread and paste the link in the Message box. Click the Preview Post button to see if the link works, it should.

I hope this helps. I tried to be as thorough as I could!
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!