View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 09:44 PM
Married Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbobuick View Post
The race was a joke? The only joke is the people who sit around bitching and never show up and do nothing to support the classes financially or constructively. The joke certainly isn't the dedicated racers who make spend the money and make the effort to be there.

Controversy? None I'm aware of. Event was a good time and I think most who were actually there would agree. BTW in TSO 5 cars showed 3 qualified 2 broke one DNQ.
Funny chit there Chris.... Wow.. 5 cars showed up... doesn't sound like much of a showing considering what was supposed to be out there. Your right, where are all the heavy hitters that made the rules, why don't you ask them where they were. I've been running in that class since the beginning when it was TSE, not to mention sponsoring it. I don't like the direction you have brought it, the politics, the general BS, and other areas, so I'm out... pretty simple explanation. Your explanation on the TB board as to payouts was way out of line and absolutely unexceptable for me. It's your class now, I tried to help, you didn't want it and now I feel as though it is fading fast. Not because I didn't sponsor or show up... obviously others didn't either. Hence my comment, sad but true. Oh ya, you want to talk about dedication, I don't think anyone would question my dedication and support to both the racers and the events over the many years I have been involved.