View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 01:55 PM
I can't drive 55!

I know! If you look at the full shot of the radiator you can see that it is actually bowed on the top and the bottom, yikes! I can't believe it was cooling at all...

As for that other board....How sad it is that as soon as they see Jack Cotton's name that everyone has to attack. Don't these people have family and lives...You ran fantasitc, there is a ton of potential left in the car, we had a fantastic weekend, you and your family are nothing but kind sharing everything you have with all the customers and people that came through our camp. How many customers do you have and how many guys keep trying to dog you, hmmm.

Everything isn't about TSO and TSM.
They are both great classes, and there are alot of fast cars out there in those fields. The world doesn't revolve around that though.

Like everyone else is saying, we are a small community, getting smaller by the year. Concentrate on improving our cars not wasting time trying to bash and think of clever ways to ask questions to seem like it was completely innocent and no malice was intended.

Thank you for shipping that out! I have been trying to call you since Friday afternoon, you know how it is. I will call you in a few...
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!