Thread: Old Combo!
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008, 12:46 AM
I can't drive 55!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianHynes View Post
Beautiful shop Mike. Engine looks real nice too! We have the same taste. I would love to have that intercooler, but I have decided to put the 1k into changing the looks of my car with new wheels, and some M/T drag radials. Post more pics as you get them.
Thanks man! I know it's unrelated to my combo but I have some shots of the rest of the shop too. First 2 are of the front shop, the 3rd is the part of the back shop, and the last is our immiediate parking lot, in that picture you can see 2 out of the 5, 9 car carriers we run. That lot is usually jammed with cars. These pics were from a while ago.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Warnock Fleet.JPG (49.8 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg Warnock Fleet 2.JPG (49.9 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg Warnock Fleet 3.JPG (59.5 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg Warnock Fleet 4.JPG (37.8 KB, 18 views)
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!