View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 09:39 AM
Married Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87we410877 View Post
Ok jack after i dropped the ball and los it ove a vacuum line being dissconnected, lets see if we can get her running good. Im not going to be able to get the car up there untill either after X mas or after late may next year. Hopefully you can help me out a little here and get it running decent for now.

I have the fuel table (F3) pulled up but in target a/f it says 0.00. It runs strong no knock but i was just wondering about that. It should be about 11.5 correct? How do i change it?
Good, now just remember one thing, when you are checking for vacumn, start the car, pull the hose off in question and put your finger over the end of the hose...

no target AF in the box sounds like a software glitsch. If you go to "view" then "closed loop parameters" then "target a/f" take a look at that table, if you don't see any "00.0" in any of the boxes then it is a software glisch.. the fast is working, you should be seeing "O2 correction" and your "actual a/f" should be in the ball park of what your "target a/f" is