View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 08:25 PM

Jack/brian. I do not want my pan dropped or front cover removed yet.

I saw brians oil gauge at its lowest 20psi which rose respectively 10psi roughly each 1000rpm increase. I would like that gauge plumbed with a Brass tee at the sender port and the two compared in cockpit while driving.

If the electric sender i installed is the culprit I would like an accurate mechanical gauge installed replacing it.

I think the increase in oil pressue we saw with rpm drop was attributed from crank flutter ive seen in other engines.

I want the car ASAP and may be back with my lowbed to get it.

http://www.precisionengine.net/. Built the present engine. Originally leaving exhaust valve seals out.
Simplex machine built the previous engine that ate its main bearrings in a week.

*powerbasterds is the maker of the new alternator charging just
over 12.5v
i think the convertor is from PTC, billet 9" 3500 stall non l/u

Combo; .40 over sealed power forged pistons, full throttle Revolution X Roller Cam Kit roller cam 210/215 .516/.516 110 L/S , 3 billet mains, ARP studs, P@P 445 heads, stainless valves, chromoly push rods, postons ceramic headers with ceramic crossover pipe, cottons performance downpipe with turbonetics external RG-45 wastegate and manual boost controller, single BB cpte66 .63 s-cover f1 wheel, mototron 60lbs injectors, AOD transmission transbrake/overdrive w/ 3500k billet NLU converter

Last edited by brisbon; 11-14-2010 at 05:09 PM.