View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 01:56 PM
Married Man

Default Bowling Green Updates

As many already know, I was not able to do BG this year. Responsibility at the shop played a big part in my decision to skip it this year. I wanted to go very badly..... oh well, next year. My curiosity is on edge all the time so I am periodically on the phone with some of my boys down there. I will try to post what I can for info, anyone else with any info are welcome to share.

Wed was pretty much a rainout, my boy Sully made his first abbreviated pass on his new motor, not much to say there except, he drove it back to the pits with a recording to build on. They were able to clean up the track in the afternoon and get a few passes in. I got a call from Dick K., TSM racer extraordinare...... he made a pass Tues and had a fuel issue, we were able to red label him a new pump for this morning.. a little excitement there. I heard Dave Fiscus ran pretty good tues, 8.90's off the trailer. Don Cruz had a wild first ride tues off the trailer and is looking to make some big runs.... My good friend Derrick, the Dent fix guy... is there and pulling dents as well as getting his white Ttype ready for a run at the 9 second club.. Thats about it.... wait.. news flash!!!! Talking with Ted H. from Epitome Exclusives, he is there and on the phone with me... telling me Kenny Duttweiller is there and helping John Gallina and Len from Las Vegas make a 6 second run... thats it for now, hope Ted and a few guys can post from down there....