View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 02:07 PM
The Boss

I want to Congratulate both Mike and Nicole on their Pinks All Out success. It was a fantastic weekend. Getting the car into the 9's, getting picked for the show, being at Englishtown with hundreds of other racer's (it was the most crowded I have ever seen it), eating at Arnold's steakhouse,
seeing Mike wear the Big Dawg's fire suit, (it was like a part of Jack was in the car), seeing all the TV people, cameras, support staff, and most of all spending time with Harold, Patti, Mike, Nicole N., Nicole G., Brian, Diana and friends, and the many people who stopped by the Cotton Compound to say hello and wish both Mike and Harold good luck. I feel so fortunate to have been there, it was a very special weekend. I think Jack and I might try to have a Pink's Party at the shop when it will be shown on TV....
Mike did an awesome job driving his car, staying calm when things cropped up, and keeping his sense of humor about all the pressure when he was one of the lucky ones picked for the final 16. Being the only 6, surrounded by full blown race cars with their 8 cylinders.....
Keep up the great work Mike!