View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 01:49 PM
Married Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL ws-6 View Post
I may go to the 1320x, I signed up for it so I know I can get in, still debating it though. I could sign up for the bracket class but that's not really my thing, be cool to be there just with all the fast outlaw cars and whatnot, track should be good with all those guys there.

The class @ ned, really to do well you need a consistant 9.4 tuneup, so that way when ya get a good light the only way the other guy is ahead if you is if he's gonna really break out, ya just have to know where to let off so you don't break out yourself.

It's a fun class, I have a couple friends that run it all season so it would be good to be able to get up there and race with those guys.

Mike's car sounds like it probably has a 9.3 in it if it gets pushed to the max, I know with the DP on the car as a 2nd stage I probably can push mine to a few 8 second runs, but that's gonna be it I think. I'm only running a stock GM ls2 block, no lsx motor under the hood, at least as long as this one stays together there isn't

I never would have thought I was gonna get picked to be honest, I got selected as one of the 6 cars to race out for the last 2 spots last year @ mir, but the car was broken ( header fitting exited stage left) and with a 1 inch dia hole in a primary thatwas aiming at the fuel lines, I wasn't gonna take the chance.

If ya happen to see me @ the track, please stop by, always nice to meet other guys with clean fast stuff Hell, ya never know my next car might be a GN, or if you guys ever venture into a 4th gen f body, I might have some useful stuff to share

Maybe we'll catch ya up at NED too.... as for the GN.... we can definitely hook you up with one... We do work on other cars as well, always welcome to come up and check things out... Saturdays are like hobby days when we aren't out racing..