View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 01:13 PM
I can't drive 55!

Hey Jason, it sounds like you have a handfull with that car! I always loved those cars. Especially the 3 rd generation. My wife has an 89 GTA hardtop that we will be working on next now that my car is "done" That is crazy about your belts and your bottle! Hey it's awesome you made it that far tho. Who would have ever thought, right?!

Were not really aiming for the 10.0 range. We were trying to detune it to stay in that range due to I had no net in the car and I didn't have a competition license.(I am getting my physical tomorrow). Next time I go out I will be taking my license passes. After that I have 12 lbs of boost left, maybe more. The car is built to take it, I just don't know for how long tho. After all it is only a 109 block. I don't plan on running that much boost all the time. But I definelty want to know what she is capable of.

A rematch would be awesome. It does sound like both of our cars have alot left in them, I think that would make a great movie for youtube! Hope to see you in the pits!
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!